Job - Rock Glen Conservation Area Superintendent
February 19, 2021
Job opportunity - Rock Glen Conservation Area Superintendent
The Ausable Bayfield Conservation Authority (ABCA) is seeking an energetic, customer-service oriented person to work at Rock Glen Conservation Area near Arkona.
Download job posting PDF file for details:
- Job opportunity - Rock Glen Conservation Area Superintendent - 200 KB - Medium-sized PDF file
The successful candidate will work approximately 40 hours per week from late April to Labour Day weekend and 35 hours per week after Labour Day weekend until late October.
Areas of Responsibility and Accountability
1. Exceptional customer service in conservation area operations with a strong focus on public relations and public safety.
2. Property, building and trail maintenance.
3. Financial transactions, reports, and banking.
4. Available to work weekends and holidays.
5. Physically capable of climbing stairs, walking trails, collecting garbage, and cleaning washrooms and common areas.
Rate of Pay: $20.70 – $25.87 per hour
Contract Duration: Late April to late October (renewable)
Please provide your résumé and cover letter with position title clearly marked “Rock Glen Conservation Area Superintendent” by Monday, March 22, 2021 at 9 a.m. local time to:
Kate Monk, Stewardship, Land and Education Manager
Ausable Bayfield Conservation Authority
71108 Morrison Line, R.R.#3, Exeter, On N0M 1S5
519-235-2610; Fax: 519-235-1963; Email: email@example.com
For more information, or a copy of the position description, contact Kate Monk at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants will be contacted only if an interview is required. The Ausable Bayfield Conservation Authority is an equal opportunity employer which delivers a wide array of environmental services for 12 watershed municipalities and the general public.