Fees for Conservation Education Programs
(Updated January 2018)
Ausable Bayfield Conservation offers a range of prices to suit most budgets.
All programs have a maximum participant number of 35 and minimum fee is for charging for at least 17 students.
An additional instructor can be available for an additional fee.
When accompanying a school group, 9 adults per class are included free of charge. For any one class, 10 or more adults accompanying a class will be charged the student rate.
Discounts apply when booking multiple programs on the same day. All fees include HST.
Please be sure to read our Education Program Policies
- Half Day Program (2 hours)
- $7.00/ student (Minimum fee $119.00)
- Full Day Program (2 x 2 hour programs)
- $12.00 / student (Minimum fee $204.00)
In-school programs are designed to use indoor space, but may also require the use of a gymnasium or outdoor space
Some outdoor programs can be adapted to your schoolyard.
- Single Program (1.5 hours approx.) $100.00 / class up to 35 students
- Three Programs (3 x 1.5 hour programs delivered on the same day)
- $275.00 / day / staff
SHSM Soil or GPS Certification
- $12 / program
I.C.E Training Facilitation
- $275 / day / staff
- Private-sector Program (2 hours) – $130.00
- Non-Profit Group Program (1 hour in Exeter) – $70.00
- Non-Profit Group Program (2 hours) – $100.00
- Guest Speaker – $100.00
Other Education Fees
- Bluebird House or Bat Box Kit – $12.00
- Assembled Bluebird House or Bat Box – $14.00
- Snowshoe Rental per pair – $5.00
- Snowshoe Rental per set of 30 – $85.00